Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday

The weather is getting more overcast and cooler.  I really doubt it's going to warm up any before winter and it's driving me insane that everything comes before the greenhouse.  I am so tempted to just buy the thing and have it delivered whether or not it's ideal, at least it would be -something-.  SOME step in the right direction.  Instead, I'm mired by waiting on someone else all the time whose priorities clearly don't include keeping my plants alive over the winter.  Unacceptable.

I keep thinking about it and keep getting more and more angry. 

Have a fair number of streps in bloom.  The Mammillaria polythele is finished blooming.  I thought it was going to fruit (self fertile?) but it looks like it's collapsing and not going to fruit (the flower, not the plant, which seems to be doing quite well).



No comments:

Post a Comment